Hidden Animals Game: Find the hidden/camouflage animals!
Food Chain/Food Web Activities!!! Click Here!!!
8/31-9/2: Measurement Stations Click below!
Use these 2 sites to find circle or highlight the answers in your chart.
Use the following website to find the classification of the Rhesus Monkey.
Punnett Square Computer Lab:
Punnett Square Practice Computer Lab
- Bunny Genetics
- Guinea Pig Genetics
- Interactive Quiz
- Drag and Drop
- Virtual Lab
- Taxi Race
- Heroic Ants
- Alien Intruders
- Free Kick
Classification and 6 Kingdoms review and Games
6 Kingdoms Computer Lab
Science World: Great place to read and find science articles or current events. Click on Student Sign in (password= mrskellis1)
Evolution and Adaptation Games
ExploreLearning Gizmo Lab: Natural Selection
- Click log in and enter your user name and password that you created a few weeks ago. (If you cannot remember your log in information, ask Mrs. Ellis or if you did not create a username and password see log in class code on the board to create a username)
- Click Launch Gizmo under the natural selection gizmo
- Follow the directions on the page to complete the activity
- put in your binder when you are finished!
Journey into the Cell video: Be sure to answer the questions that go along with this.
Cells!!!!!!–anatomy of the cell
* Go to the above website and complete the webquest
* Go the the above website and answer the questions about the xylem, phloem, mosses and liverworts.
Computer Lab: evolution and adaptation 2 * Go to the following websites and play the following games. You may use your headphones if you have your own. When you are finished, you may play any of the games/websites listed on this site or log off of your computer and plug back in. You may then get a homework sheet from Mrs. Ellis.
Website # 3
Evolution and Adaptation:
Website for 9/19/12: http://aspire.cosmic-ray.org/labs/scientific_method/sci_method_main.html